Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
The Meteor
[attachment=833][attachment=832][attachment=831][attachment=830][attachment=829][attachment=828][attachment=827]

Hello Y'all...! I'm certain I am going to enjoy these forums. I have been at this for awhile,now; have many MBer friends and hope to have many more; and, I attempt to learn something new every day. I hope the caliber of my workmanship comes through in the picture. My signature should explain my ride.

Patrick
[font=Times New Roman][size=small]Saphire Trailmate Meteor (recumbent delta trike), Robin-Subaru EH035 w/custom Staton gear box...42mph+(per police radar)...Hide and Watch.[/size][/font]
Hello Patrick,
Now there is something that REALLY got my attention! Very nice 3wheeler, color is nice, not a big fan of recumbent (just not into them yet) but this one is pretty awesome. Love the engine on the back. If and when I do get one this is the style I would like to get Big Grin .

Again very nice bike,
Bill
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!