Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
I have a thing for red bikes.
[attachment=1151]

A very beautiful Peugeot U08 fixed gear I scored off craigslist. Did some work on it, at this point I was riding 17x51 which sounds ridiculous, but I got used to it. I got into an accident a few months later and despite being on a high-traffic road during rush hour, I wasn't injured, nor was my laptop/two cameras on my back, and the frame was still in great shape. Currently working on making it a single speed triathalon bike.

[attachment=1152]

This is a Masi Speciale I got with my insurance money from the crash, it's a very beautiful bike as I bought it complete and I don't have any reason to switch out any parts (besides the tires... came with stupid Vittorias which aren't meant for rough Boston roads)

I also have a bright red Felt F90 which I've ridden thousands of miles on, but I only ride it outside the city. I somehow can't find a picture of mine but a google search would do it justice. Also a (red) Specialized mountain bike but I haven't hit trails in years. I miss it.
WOW got my attention! I usually don't like red, but there are a few that catches my eye like this one!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
I see the bike bug has you too.:-)
My dad always told me a Sledge a matic can fix any thing.
[Image: BJ1.jpg]

Everyone knows Red bikes are the fastest!
[font=Trebuchet MS]Ride hard or ride home alone![/font]