Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Plenty of Electric Tape
[attachment=1263]This is my 1999. Trek 8500 with over 20 rolls of black electric tape.

Living in NYC, the bike is overlooked every time at the outside bike rack.
[size=x-large]MORE BIKES!![/size] [size=medium]LESS CARS!![/size]
Why so much Electric Tape I guess that's one way to keep a bicycle form bad people lol But I think I would have use a few locks.
My dad always told me a Sledge a matic can fix any thing.
Wow, Thats awesome. That is like an urban tactical bike. Looks sweet.
Don't leave it out in the dark or you won't find it. !!!
Could be a bit messy if you decide to remove the tape.
[font=Trebuchet MS]Ride hard or ride home alone![/font]
Cool idea! Saves ya on a paint job for now. Also you won't have to worry about getting shocked ahahahahah Wink But serious I like the idea Smile
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
(07-21-2010, 03:57 PM)Surly LHT Wrote:  Why so much Electric Tape I guess that's one way to keep a bicycle form bad people lol But I think I would have use a few locks.

Sledge a Matic ...LOL aewsome!!
(07-21-2010, 05:48 PM)Jordan300 Wrote:  Wow, Thats awesome. That is like an urban tactical bike. Looks sweet.

I LIKE THAT!! "urban tactical bike" UTB.... NICE!!
(07-21-2010, 06:25 PM)cyclerUK Wrote:  Don't leave it out in the dark or you won't find it. !!!
Could be a bit messy if you decide to remove the tape.

LOL Nice one!! MESSY!! I am sure there is 5lbs of glue on the bike. LOL
Before I would attempt to remove the tape, I'd rather by a new bike.
(07-22-2010, 11:28 AM)Bill Wrote:  Cool idea! Saves ya on a paint job for now. Also you won't have to worry about getting shocked ahahahahah Wink But serious I like the idea Smile

LOL... NICE!!... Thank you..
(07-21-2010, 02:44 PM)qwilder Wrote:  This is my 1999. Trek 8500 with over 20 rolls of black electric tape.

I bought a used Downhill MTB fork off of CraigsList for $80. (Too good to be true).. When I got home only one side was working... all is well it still rides good.
Ugggh, sorry to hear you got ripped on craigslist. They do look pretty sweet on your UTB MTB Wink . On your suspension ya think it may be just an adjustment?
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!