Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

2004 Specialized P2
I got this through a sweet trade. I stripped it down to the frame then spiced it up with a new crankset, new bars, pedals, grips, cables, axles, and a sweet Bomber fork.
You need a lime color seat too. :-))
Looks small what size is it?
Never Give Up!!!
I looked for a seat that would compliment the scheme, but no dice. I'm not sure how frame sizing works with these jumping bikes. It's prolly somewhere around a medium. I rode it around and it feels nice.
(08-05-2010, 11:08 PM)Jordan300 Wrote:  I got this through a sweet trade. I stripped it down to the frame then spiced it up with a new crankset, new bars, pedals, grips, cables, axles, and a sweet Bomber fork.

CLASSIC!!! Good look!
MORE BIKES!! LESS CARS!!
My mate has a P1 and loves it! Find/build some dirt jumps and shred them with that and I'm sure you'll have a blast on that

Jump bikes are meant to feel a bit small, and very low, but if it feels good to you that can only be a good sign. I think it looks awesome as it is and a lime saddle (in my opinion) would spoil it, though some green rims would look sweet!
It's not my preferred style of riding, but I jumped it down some stairs and hit some different things near my home, it's a solid machine. I might be interested in doing more of this kind of riding, Urban Free ride I guess.