Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Tire Pressure
My knew Trek 7000 tires call for 60-80 psi.I know that higher pressure means a harsher ride but what do you guys roll on?
Depends on terrain you ride and your comfort style. It is really a personal choice.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
My tires take 40-65 and I use 60. The theory here is that I don't think a lot of quality control is used on such a inexpensive item and I'd rather not push the upper limit, but 60 gives me lower rolling resistance for my paved riding and a little bit of a buffer. Just my preference.
Thanks,I had been riding at 60 psi but used 75 psi this morning.It was a little harsher ride but rolling resistance was less, I ride on the "rails to trails" which is a hard blacktop surface so I'll probably stick with 75 psi.
Higher is better. Less resistance indeed. The current tires on my bike are 60 to 80 I have them around 70, as hard as I can get them with small hand pump. I'll post up exact after I gauge with compressor this weekend. I just stole the compressor from my brother's yesterday Smile, he's out of town so has no use anyway. But yeah pretty hard is best I think and I ride some rocky stuff.