Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Schwinn Frontier 12spd.
Well just in and I mean that literally, lol Tongue , is this Schwinn Frontier 12 speed. Not sure if someone converted this from a Road bike or not but if at anything the tires/tubes are VERY new! As you will noticed I towed 6.0+ miles on my trike and it was a very fun ride. Carrying the airtank like I was is not recommended.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
HI Bill your back yard looks familiar - like mine, full of bikes. do you think we could ever draw a line somewhere and say 'hey thats enough'.
Are you sure that's not one of them new fangled air-assist bikes? Hook the hose to the seat tube and you can throw out that ol' flux capacitor Smile
Ahahaha now that's funny Smile . Actually I have sold of my old projects so it is time for new ones .
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1960 Schwinn Panther III & 1963 Schwinn American SpinIt 2 3,389 11-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SpinIt
  Schwinn Traveler 12spd Men's Bill 5 15,905 07-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Bill