Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Have you solved your problems?
Many threads are posted asking for help on various problems and most usually get a helpful response and a final sign off by the OP.
BUT many do not tell us if their problems have been solved, it would be nice to know, so a general plea, do let us know how your problem was finally solved!!
(09-10-2010, 04:28 AM)trevgbb Wrote:  . . . do let us know how your problem was finally solved!!

Yeah, I have noticed a few people asking questions then you never hear from them again. Click on their nickname and often see they have not even logged in again. It's not only frustrating but rude.

None of us are paid to help them.

Steve
Junkyard Tools rescued from the junkyard!
how do i remove bearing raises? i know to remove the headset except for the bearing raises..
Hi - I'm making an effort to come back here and report on progress....or lack of it!

Replies are in my thread about "noise" if you wanna read.

Cheers!
Just went back through my threads to post any solutions I forgot about.
I can't help much solving problems because I'm new to cycling. However I am always reading and following the posts and try to help when I can if I can. I am not the most active user (replies) but I read and subscribing to some threads quite often.
As I posted on another thread to solve the "missing in action" problem, maybe Alex should change the default email "thread subscription," or optional subscribe list to 'OFF' (see directly below post-reply window, not quick reply) so newbies are at least encouraged to come back to check replies. Then those of us who want to subscribe to a specific thread can chose to do so. It might help with the "missing" thing. Just a thought.

Steve
Junkyard Tools rescued from the junkyard!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post