Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Gram Shaver
Here is an ole bike I built about 15 years ago. Not sure what the frame was. I used a bottom bracket for a BMX bike that fit in place of the original 1 piece crank. Triple chain ring and 3 spd internal hub. I plan on an 8 speed internal soon. Continental Top Touring tires. I brazed on studs for brakes and shifter as well as cable cups. These picture were taken after a couple years so it lost some of its shine.
[Image: 13.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 23.jpg]
[Image: 131.jpg]
I watched myself crawlin' out as I was a-crawlin' in
Some of my bicycles
My Schwinns
Wow that's is definitely a work of art I can appreciate!!! Smile. Love how you made your own custom bike.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Thanks.

Its a little bit of a sad deal. I got crippled up with severe Arthritis about 2004 and lost interest. Left the poor ole girl out in the rain & snow for over 5 years. Now thanks to biweekly injections I am up on a bicycle again but the ole Gram Shaver needs a complete rework. I think this time I will have the frame powder coated. I had 2 sets of decals made when I 1st built so It will be the Gram Shaver.
I watched myself crawlin' out as I was a-crawlin' in
Some of my bicycles
My Schwinns
If you lived closer I would've reworked it for free! Smile
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!