Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Autodesk 3D Tutorials!

Alex Ramon Offline
Veteran Member

Vancouver, BC
Autodesk 3D Tutorials!
The fine folks at Autodesk® have been hard at work recreating a few of our tutorials to demonstrate the power of their Autodesk® Inventor® and Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher software. Currently, these can only be viewed on a iPhone®, iPad™, or iPod touch® device, but they have plans to expand to other devices. I'm picking up a copy of the software myself, and plan to integrate this technology into our future tutorials.

They just finished a front derailleur adjustment tutorial... details below the video on this page:

http://bicycletutor.com/adjust-front-derailer/

Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App
Jun 2, 2011 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bill Offline
Veteran Member

NY,USA
RE: Autodesk 3D Tutorials!
Hey Alex ,
Love the app! That's pretty a pretty sweet 3d video!

Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Jun 19, 2011 09:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KC-Steve Offline

Kansas City
RE: Autodesk 3D Tutorials!
VERY KEWL Alex, that app seems to be made for BT!

I've been looking around at new technology after avoiding cell phones for over 20 years. I never wanted to be THAT accessible by phone, but nowadays, ya almost gotta go for it or get left in the dust. Smile

One that has caught my eye is the Android smart phone. It seems to have what I need, primarily voice, email and web access. Still have trouble with the high monthly fees though, and my get-away lake property seems to always be outside all access areas. Maybe next year.

BTW, I looked on one of your sample pages and noticed "Android combatible". Just thought I would give you a heads up. Smile

Steve

Junkyard Tools rescued from the junkyard!
Jul 19, 2011 06:07 AM