Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
What is the name of this part
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1153]

The picture above is not my bicycle, but it is a good enough one to illustrate what I am trying to find out about the inner brake levers part name.

What is the name of the pin that goes in the lever to hold it in place. I need to get a new one, my other one fell out somewhere.

Any help appreciated.
(02-12-2012, 06:52 PM)bobtravers Wrote:  Pivot??
It is I guess a pivot pin. I have fitted one like this on a Fixie and by what I have seen it should not just fall out.
Cycle the streets of Bristol!
Pivot pin. Interupter brake lever pivot pin. If possible, take the bike to your lbs and show them what is missing. They might have a replacement part.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bike part identification help alexs 5 4,443 08-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Squarewheel

Forum Jump:

ISSN 1918-3445 © Copyright 2007-2010 Bicycle Tutor / Privacy Policy / Created by Alex Ramon