Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon

Mavic Win-Tech ES Computer
I replaced the battery in my older model Win-Tech ES model computer and now I am not able to get it to synchronize with the skewer sensor. Any thoughts? Anyone have a owners manual they can scan for me?

Try this link. It's for the FS model, but it describes the digital pairing and should work for your ES.<br />
http://www.mavic.com/medias/tips/pdf_dl/Userguide_WintechFS09.pdf

Hey there Binzer, thank you very much, Have been hunting high and low for mine manual today, and just thought to check out the net and up came your link! And now am all ready for a bike ride tomorrow to Hay on Wye!

You're welcome matt. Glad to be able to help. That's exactly what this forum is for, bikers helpin' bikers. Ride safe.

I'm trying to re-set my MAVIC computer, using the manual linked above. However, it doesn't seem to work with my model. This is driving me crazy! While there seems to be no model identification on the unit, it is the model that shows MPH, heart rate, distance, odometer, ATM. Can anyone provide me to a link to a MAVIC computer manual that works for the model I have? I misplaced my manual, and the place where I bought it is clueless...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

12-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Bill