Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Kent 3 speed 60s 70s?
hello, new to the site..Im trying to find out what year this bike is Its a late 60s early 70s brand name Kent made in japan purple/dark pink is all I have on it any help on year or any info Thanks Ron
Ok I am gonna take a shot at this.. how do you know this is a Kent? The middle sticker underneath the seat post adjustment bolt? Or please do tell me. I am only asking.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
The badge on the font says kent made in japan I didnt have much luck in the muscle bike forum either. Ron
Ok sorry you did not have any luck there. You can try and get a hold of Kent Bicycles directly.
http://www.kentbicycles.com/contact
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Bill, Thanks for the link I will get the ser# off the bike and email them I will let you know If I come up with anything.Ron

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it feasible to combine Shimano 600 8-speed shifter with a 9-speed ultegra derailer Wayne RED-GURU Graves 2 4,365 10-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: trevgbb