Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

Bicycling on LA CA Beach bike path
Nice Sunday ride South from Venice Beach to Manhattan Beach Volleyball Tournament. That's where Olympic champions Misty and Kerri play.Temperature in the mid 70's like usual. Lots of hard bodies. :-)
Never Give Up!!!
awesome George ! but how about some shots of the hard bodies next time. I ain't dead yet for crying out loud.
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
(08-27-2012, 10:17 PM)painkiller Wrote:  awesome George ! but how about some shots of the hard bodies next time. I ain't dead yet for crying out loud.

Ye nower days that can get you in jail. But how about this shoot from Hermosa Beach. Life is a Beach.
Never Give Up!!!
Thanks George, I needed that! Ha and the girl ain't bad either! My brother lives in orange county and he tells me that lifes a beach too. I will try to get you some good shots of corn and soybeans
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
I do envy you! Enjoy the time out at the beach!
@ painkiller: lookin' forward to your landscape photographies... corn and soy Big Grin

Sadly, no beach in the near future for me, nor cycling in the next fortnight. I have holidays coming up in the Alps (w/o bike). Plus I crashed 10 days ago (group crash... guy in front of me endo'd and I hit his bike at about 35 km/h...) and my knee is still not well.
(08-27-2012, 10:51 PM)painkiller Wrote:  Thanks George, I needed that! Ha and the girl ain't bad either! My brother lives in orange county and he tells me that lifes a beach too. I will try to get you some good shots of corn and soybeans

Hey photos of corn and soy with all this drought that may be all we can see.

Biker Bar at Hermosa Beach. :-)))
Never Give Up!!!

Possibly Related Threads...