Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

My complete Fleet
This is a few pictures of our (my family's) complete fleet of bicycles. There are some not in these pictures as they are getting ready for restoration.
There is a 24" Roadmaster (already done not pictured)
Few others..

As you see these are the ones I have repaired or will be repaired in some shape or another. Most will be sold soon so it is pretty much a fleet of bikes that will diminish in numbers.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
My goodness Bill, at least it looks like you have the room to store them all. I love the rustic feel to your out building
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Lol yea its an oldie but goody Smile . Need more storage space which is why I am hitting up project after project!
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Need to show this to Her Who Must Be Obeyed [1]... there's other crazy people out there! I have to admit that I'm envious, actually quite a bit (especially about all the space to store the bikes).

[1] actually, she is very decent and understanding[2] about my bike habits, but buying another one would probably be pushing my luck[3].

[2] well, in a sort of "I cannot help it, he is crazy..." way, which I totally deserve.

[3] actually she more or less okayed buying our first tandem (and is even looking for deals), so crazyness seems to be contagious around here. Still, we actually do not have space to store it.
Very good reasoning , but not all sections are mine Sad. Also figure I am gonna downsize anyways.
Bill... This is outstanding... All well maintained...How do you manage to look after these 14 kids..Big Grin
Cyclostyle in style
Easy to do atul, just simple passion for an art, hobby, and exploration of bicycles. Ok I guess I can say addiction to haha. Big Grin .
(11-08-2012, 10:57 PM)Bill Wrote:  ... and exploitation of bicycles.
Fixed it for you! Wink
Wheelies don't pop themselves. (from a QBP fortune cookie)
Coming from an exploiter hmmm I LIKE IT! Tongue
I am taking my family to New York Dec 20th. I wish I could bring one of My bikes, but I am the only one in my family who rides. Bill- is the dark blue bike a Stumpjumper or Hardrock?

Here is my Terraferma Road Bike. Ox Platinum and Campagnolo Carbon Athena groupset.
Here is the Touring Bike: Tout Terrain Boulevard. Hydraulic Brakes and Schwalbe Marathons!
Hi Ron,
Welcome to Bicycle tutor Smile . That's a very nice bike you have pictured. The Touring picture did not show up. I see you are from Dallas, TX which is nice this time of year. Right now it is in the 30's .
Back to riding, yes New York is quite the challenge for riding. As far as bringing one of your bikes you could always rent one from a Bicycle Co-op or Shop.
As far as the Dark Blue bike on the last picture it is the 2nd going left to right? If so that would be my Murray Street Baja shown better in this thread... http://forums.bikeride.com/thread-3142.html .
There are some here with Stumjumpers and HardRocks. You can make your own threads if you wish, like one thread for your TerraFerma and one for your Tout. You going to the city (New York City)?