Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Inner Tubes
I need to get hold of a specialist inner tube (16" x 2.5 with a RIGHT ANGLE VALVE). The valve attachments I've seen make it too high to fit under the hub. I've tried every where I can think of - any ideas gratefully received.

Hi Nick, sorry I haven't been able to find anything yet... hope someone has some ideas!

Depending on the type of valve, you can get right angle valve adaptors from motorcycle stores.
Such as:-
[font=Trebuchet MS]Ride hard or ride home alone![/font]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tubes Keep Bursting? Eugbug 4 6,670 12-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Last Post: bobtravers
  Stan's No Tubes Kit navig8r 0 2,888 08-13-2015, 02:26 AM
Last Post: navig8r
  Tubes Bursting on Inner Side Eugbug 3 3,976 11-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: cny-man
  Presta tubes pmelen1 9 7,792 04-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Joe_W
  Threaded Inner tubes Texcards 7 5,917 08-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Texcards
  Old tubes AND new tubes appear to be too big! Deeelightfully 3 8,600 07-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Last Post: nfmisso
  Tubes Flat on Inside Radius Sparky 2 5,609 11-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: froze
  Schwinn 26 1 3/8 S6 Tires and Tubes ambivalence11 1 5,995 05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Last Post: DaveM
  Presta 26" Slime Tubes surreypete 11 14,797 04-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Last Post: trevgbb

Forum Jump:

ISSN 1918-3445 © Copyright 2007-2010 Bicycle Tutor / Privacy Policy / Created by Alex Ramon