Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon 3/24

VeloVie Bicycles
Hey everyone, my name is Nick with VeloVie Bicycles in Tempe, Arizona. Not here to spam the forums but just wanted to let you know if you have any questions on our line up please feel free to ask. We try to be as engaged with the cycling community as we possibly can and the forums are a great way to connect with everyone. We have a few different current models of bicycles which can be found on our website at velovie.com

Not trying to step on any toes here and if this does not belong in this sub-forum, please feel free to relocate it to the proper one.

If you have any questions on the VeloVie line up of bikes please feel free to post in this thread and I will be happy to assist you.

VeloVie Vitesse 300:
[Image: vv-vitesse-300-red-sram-red-1.jpg]
[Image: Vitesse-300-green-sram-red-1.jpg]

VeloVie Vitesse 400:
[Image: vv-vitesse-400-red-sram-red-1.jpg]
[Image: vv-vitesse-400-blue-sram-red-1.jpg]

VeloVie Veloce 100:
[Image: veloce-100-red-sram-red-1.jpg]
[Image: veloce-100-gray-sram-red-1.jpg]

VeloVie Vecteur 100:
[Image: e24d37b22a77dfc1f9629ecc748d7bb2.png]
Beautiful machines.
I like the looks of the bottom one. It's numeric designation would suggest it's an entry level model? The Italian sounding name has made my wallet hide somewhere and now I can't find it.
Nice line of bikes checked your website for specs, the VECTEUR 100 + R500 WHEELS is aluminum framed , however no info regarding weight given?
Never Give Up!!!
(08-22-2013, 08:27 PM)GeorgeET Wrote:  Nice line of bikes checked your website for specs, the VECTEUR 100 + R500 WHEELS is aluminum framed , however no info regarding weight given?

Right at 19lbs sir.
(08-22-2013, 07:44 PM)Robert 7 Wrote:  I like the looks of the bottom one. It's numeric designation would suggest it's an entry level model? The Italian sounding name has made my wallet hide somewhere and now I can't find it.

LOL! Pricing starts at $1,199 w/ free shipping to the lower 48 US
Thanks for info 19lbs is exceptional. I will keep your info in mind for when I want a modern bike. Although a test ride would be nice.
Never Give Up!!!
(08-23-2013, 08:42 PM)GeorgeET Wrote:  Thanks for info 19lbs is exceptional. I will keep your info in mind for when I want a modern bike. Although a test ride would be nice.

Free Shipping and Free Returns

"You get what you pay for", right? Did you ever notice that it's people who want your money who say that all the time?

Almost all VeloVie customers end up saying the same thing… "I bought my VeloVie knowing what a good deal it was, but I wasn't sure if the quality would be as great as my friends really expensive carbon bike, but I am amazed at how light/stiff/fast this is!"

So, to avoid leaving you feeling concerned about the quality, we let you ride it for 2 weeks and return it if you don't like it. We include the return box and the return label. If the VeloVie doesn't impress you, ship it back for free and we will refund ALL of your money. Oh, and we ship for free in the first place. Testing a VeloVie on familiar roads for 2 weeks will cost you NOTHING. No ugly break-up, no hassle -- return label is included in the package.

Cant get much more of a test ride than that =]
(09-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Nick-VeloVie Wrote:  
(08-23-2013, 08:42 PM)GeorgeET Wrote:  Thanks for info 19lbs is exceptional. I will keep your info in mind for when I want a modern bike. Although a test ride would be nice.

Free Shipping and Free Returns

"You get what you pay for", right? Did you ever notice that it's people who want your money who say that all the time?

Almost all VeloVie customers end up saying the same thing… "I bought my VeloVie knowing what a good deal it was, but I wasn't sure if the quality would be as great as my friends really expensive carbon bike, but I am amazed at how light/stiff/fast this is!"

So, to avoid leaving you feeling concerned about the quality, we let you ride it for 2 weeks and return it if you don't like it. We include the return box and the return label. If the VeloVie doesn't impress you, ship it back for free and we will refund ALL of your money. Oh, and we ship for free in the first place. Testing a VeloVie on familiar roads for 2 weeks will cost you NOTHING. No ugly break-up, no hassle -- return label is included in the package.

Cant get much more of a test ride than that =]
+1 to that! they look pretty nice from what I have seen. But my leaf has turned for such nice bikes like that. But will spread the word as I still get asked for bikes of that end every once in awhile.
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Unless you have
1) a nice cyclocross bike and
2) also ship to Germany for free
I have to skip that offer Wink
Sounds like a good thing, though!
Okay guys.. here is the deal of the year.. hands down, will not see a deal like this again!!

[Image: e67f7d4978c82c9a0ed0acadabe593aa.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

06-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Zviedrs