Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Smart bike project?
Hey all, I have 2 bikes. One is a giant regular singletrack mountain bike with no shocks at all. My other bike is a Voodoo which has rockshox front fork. And rockshox rear suspension. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take the front fork from the voodoo and put it on the Giant. I want to do this because my giant is my favorite bike and the one i ride the most. If this WOULD be a good idea, how would i install the front fork without ruining both bikes? Thanks for your help,

-mtnbikr
If both bike have the same size headset then I do not see why they will not work.
Hi FredS here, as I can not get my old sign-on to work and have not had any luck at getting the password reset; I have started over with this sign-on.
You can do it; but it might be better to sell the Voodoo as is and purchase a new for for the Giant. Keep in mind that changing the fork from a non-suspension to a suspension (or the other way around) will greatly effect the handling of the bike - you may like it better, or hate it.

Currently I have one bike with front suspension; and a plan to convert it to rigid.
Nigel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to rebuild old project bike :) Not sure how to find compatible parts JoshTrevisiol 5 4,673 10-30-2016, 04:31 AM
Last Post: painkiller
  Thor Themed Project Bike help JackBrown 1 2,886 02-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Possible Project Bike Giulianna23 8 6,002 12-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Bill