Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the Latest Giveaway coming soon

Brooks new Cambium C-17
I am looking at getting one of these for our Fuji Del Rey project. Reviews have been good, has anyone tried this saddle??
Made from vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton
Enhanced by a thin layer of structural textile for added resilience and legendary Brooks longevity
Uniquely flexible, maintenance-free, waterproof top is designed to follow the rider's movements for immediate comfort and ease of use
Length 283 mm
Width 162 mm
Weight 415 g
Made in Italy
"As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw". Shunryu Suzuki-roshi (1905-1971)
I did not think that this saddle was actually available. Last I saw was that it was coming out this year sometime.
(01-07-2014, 11:55 AM)RBurrelli Wrote:  I did not think that this saddle was actually available. Last I saw was that it was coming out this year sometime.

Appears you are correct. The reviews were from saddles Brooks provided at shows and to reviewers. Universal Cycles shows them, but they are not in stock when you try to get one.....well, maybe next time.
"As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw". Shunryu Suzuki-roshi (1905-1971)
I like the look of it as well. I will be checking on it's possible release date.
(01-07-2014, 06:42 PM)RBurrelli Wrote:  I like the look of it as well. I will be checking on it's possible release date.

UPDATE....Harris Cyclery shows IN STOCK for the natural color, but not the Slate.