Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon

One of my two mtbs im redoing
hey im redoing a 18 speed and a 21 speed heres the pic of my 18 speed and it being used as my senior project product if i ever find a mentor to get started on doin the project
southern pride
(12-30-2014, 11:43 AM)joseph wolf man Wrote:  ...... if i ever find a mentor to get started on doin the project

Come on over on almost any Saturday. Alex built this with my guidance: http://forums.bikeride.com/thread-4930.html

If you want to get a good grade on your project, make sure to spell correctly and use proper grammar. That is also true in life, if your resume contains spelling or grammatical errors, you are not likely to get an interview. My current title is Director of Mechanical Engineering. Your resume is what get you in the door for an interview. During an interview, hiring managers are looking for communication skills, fit with the current team, and knowledge of the basics. A person with a solid foundation can learn anything; without a solid foundation, it is not possible to grow and be flexible in the future.
Nigel
are you in canton georgia tho because i live in that state and city
southern pride
San Jose, California.
Nigel
Nigel gets my vote for #1 mentor. He has never told me but I know he calls me "Grasshopper". Smile
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
i live in canton georgia tho n the person got to be round here where theirs a confirmed person teaching me on ways to do that on my senior project
southern pride