Bicycle TutorBicycle Tutor

Show off your bike!

Related video tutorials:
Well, here's mine
It ain't much to look at, but she rides real good, ya know?

KHS xc904r - Lots of suspension tweaking - I had so many problems with the Fox Float AVA RL rear shock, I became quite the perfectionist when it comes to suspension. Turns out, I didn't need to become that perfectionist. I needed a new shock pump.Big Grin

Kept it pretty stock, no need to upgrade much, when I got it, it weighed in at 22.7 lbs. Light as a feather. So I added some Crank Brothers Candy's and started riding.

*edit* Specs: (The important stuff anyway)
Rock Shox SID World Cup Race
Fox Float AVA RL
Full XTR Drivetrain

and yes, I still have v-brakes, but my wheels are rim specific, so upgrading to discs is awfully expensive.

*2nd edit* Unless someone wants to do a swap for their disc wheels and brakes
Dedicated scholar of bicycles
Love how the full suspension is set up!! Pretty nice
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
Thanks!

KHS paid Specialized a LOT of money to use the FSR suspension set up. Since then, they've gone to a Horst set up, which I believe is only different in where the pivots are located on the stays. I could be wrong on that though.
Dedicated scholar of bicycles

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's Mine (Diamondback) and My Son's (Kent FS) kwxvii 2 5,694 08-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Last Post: kwxvii