Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the March Giveaway: Coming Soon

Does any one know what weight this drill is ?
Forgot about that fence guy. Nah not I. I am a local 80 grip. I worked on the lights and sets and filming. Man that was a long time ago. Good ole days.
Never Give Up!!!
(12-06-2010, 01:45 PM)GeorgeET Wrote:  Forgot about that fence guy. Nah not I. I am a local 80 grip. I worked on the lights and sets and filming. Man that was a long time ago. Good ole days.

Oh ok! Lol just figured I would asked.
Good maintenance to your Bike, can make it like the wheels are, true and smooth!
(11-29-2010, 11:27 AM)melon Wrote:  I know this is probably a really long shot but so far even dewalt havent replied ( both in the uk & US ,so I guess this must be my lucky month )

Any way Ive seen the following Drill below at a good price somewhere but I'm confused as to what the exact weight is because it mentions its 14 & 6lbs , so which is which ?

( Im assuming 14lbs is with the battery , but then again the drill looks quite large so its hard to tell ) does any one know ??

14 or 6 lbs ??

Steve,

I think your right .

The Dewalts seem to have gone down in quality ( thats the overall impression i get - plus they seem to be far noiser )

I've been looking at this Makita however as its has 3 gears and that are all resonably low rpm , and perhpas better suited to my needs - I think Makita has brake too , or the uk version I saw did which I assumed is the same.

makita drill

The only place I can find using Dewalt drills for vehicles ( dpx systems ) happened to have a channel on utube for selling these custom built rigs ( for disabled too ) which you can see HERE so I decided to ask them why they had music playing ,instead of letting us here the motor working on their vehicles.

A harmless enough question I thought , after all you wouldn't buy a car without hearing it run or testing it, but not only did they ban me from their channel , but they also deleted my comments so no one else could read them too.

You can try asking them yourself if you dont believe me , the links in the here .

melon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

10-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: 1FJEF

07-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Last Post: busymate