Have questions or want to discuss cycling? Join Now or Sign In to participate in the BikeRide community.

New: Take Part in the May Giveaway for a Change to Win the Thruster 27.5 Retrograde BMX Cruiser Bike

Full Tour of Ray's Indoor Bike Park

Looks like he was riding a dirt jumper for this. I wonder how well my GT Tempest hardtail would fair.
always wanted to take a trip there
There are two kinds of people in the world, "Those who help themselves to people, and those who help people!"
Every year a group of friends make the 5 hour drive to Ray's and have a day filled with fun. One of the guys is a former competitive BMXer that followed the national circuit and confirms that it is a blast to rip through the park. The rest of the crew are on mountain bikes, and they love it just the same. Every year I am invited, I have yet to go as sitting in a van for 5 hours on the way home with a bunch of stinky dudes no longer appeals to me! lol
(03-04-2022, 08:40 AM)jeffg Wrote:  Every year a group of friends make the 5 hour drive to Ray's and have a day filled with fun. One of the guys is a former competitive BMXer that followed the national circuit and confirms that it is a blast to rip through the park. The rest of the crew are on mountain bikes, and they love it just the same. Every year I am invited, I have yet to go as sitting in a van for 5 hours on the way home with a bunch of stinky dudes no longer appeals to me! lol

Intrigued by this.

It might be intuitive for them to implement some open showers. Just a place where men can wash off their bodies in swim trunks or something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

03-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Jesper